This Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower with Grapes is easy enough for a weeknight dinner, and yet pretty enough for a spot on your holiday table! With just a few ingredients, it comes together from start to finish in just 20 minutes.
Roasted Cauliflower with Grapes in the Air Fryer
This fall both boys headed back to school full time….for the first time in a long time, and we are hopeful that their full time status will last all year! With both of them back on the school schedule, Irving and I took advantage of the kid free time to do weekday lunch dates! One lunch spot we went to had this incredible cauliflower that was roasted with grapes. It was served as an appetizer, but I would just order the entire thing for myself for lunch. It was cooked in a mole-like sauce, and garnished with pumpkin seeds. And the pop of sweetness of the grapes cut through the smoky roasted flavor in the best way possible. So good. So I started making it at home!
How do you Roast Cauliflower in the Air Fryer?
Cauliflower is really easy to roast in the air fryer. Simply divide it up into florets, toss with a little oil, and pop it into the air fryer and “fry” until it’s a little bit crispy and golden brown. My air fryer defaults to a 370º setting, and I cook it for 12-15 minutes, depending on how big the florets are. It’s really quick and simple! I recently found myself making an impulse buy at Costco and I bought a bag of pre-chopped cauliflower florets. If you had told me 30 years ago that pre-chopped cauliflower would be exciting to me I wouldn’t have believed you, but here we are! I prepped a bit of that bag in the air fryer each day for my lunch and it was so good. I never get tired of cauliflower!
A Festive Vegan Holiday Side
The addition of red grapes in this air fried cauliflower adds a really festive touch! Not only is it really delicious, it adds a bright pop of color and sweetness to an otherwise kind of beige dish. A quick sprinkle of parsley or cilantro and this dish really shines! Plus, it’s so quick to make, leaving you time to deal with fussier dishes!
MORE VEGAN AIR FRYER RECIPES
Is there anything you can’t make in the air fryer? I don’t think so! Here are some of my favorite vegan air fryer recipes!
- How to Make Air Fried Broccoli (3 variations)
- Crispy Air Fried Tofu
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary
- Easy Vegan Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Sweet Chili Tofu (with Air Fried Tofu!)
- Air Fried Cauliflower
More Vegan Holiday Side Dishes You Will Love
- Green Beans with Garlic
- Vegan Classic Mashed Potatoes — Dairy Free!
- Traditional Vegan Stuffing for the Holidays
- Cranberry Orange Relish
- Maple Dinner Rolls with Aquafaba
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon
Let’s Make Roasted Cauliflower with Grapes in the Air Fryer!
Are you ready? You’re just 20 minutes away from this yummy side dish! Leave me a note in the comments below and let me know how you like it!
Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower with Grapes
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced red grapes
- 1 teaspoon cumin see notes
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- parsley or cilantro to garnish
- Divide the cauliflower into evenly sized florets, discarding the larger stems and leaves.
- Place florets into a bowl. Add the sliced grapes.
- Add olive oil, cumin, agave, and salt and mix well.
- Place in the basket of your air fryer and cook at 370º for 12-15 minutes, or until florets are lightly golden brown. Be sure to give it a good shake about every 5 minutes.
- With just 5 minutes left on the timer, add the pumpkin seeds to the basket with the cauliflower (if your basket holes are not so big that the seeds will fall through. See note.).
- When the cauliflower is done cooking remove from the basket and into a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro. Serve and enjoy!