These easy Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes come together in just 30 minutes! They’re perfect for a weeknight meal, alongside a veggie burger, and even as part of your Thanksgiving spread!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I first received my air fryer for Christmas, two years ago. Irving always has a way of finding the newest, latest, and greatest kitchen gadget and gifting it to me for my birthday or Christmas (both in December!). And while kitchen appliances might not seem like the most romantic gift, they are always well received by this foodie! Our latest go to “dish” in the air fryer is air fryer roasted potatoes. I have been making them at least once a week. They turn out crispy and golden brown on the outsides, and pillowy soft on the inside. I serve them as a side with my Sloppy Joes, alongside a veggie burger as fries, and they even work well as a side dish for a holiday meal.
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary
Potatoes and rosemary are a natural pairing! In this easy potato dish I use Yukon Gold potatoes, known for their thin edible skins, and buttery flesh. I love leaving the peels on—it provides nice color, lots of nutrients, and saves me a ton of time! I pair the potatoes with fresh rosemary—the earthy flavor of the rosemary goes so well with the neutral potatoes! If you don’t have fresh rosemary on hand, dried oregano also tastes great (see notes)! I choose dried garlic powder over fresh garlic, as the fresh garlic has a tendency to burn before the potatoes cook.
^^^ For some reason this picture reminds me of American Gothic!
What are the benefits to using an Air Fryer?
I love using my air fryer! It cooks most foods in about half of the time it would take to prepare in an oven. I often use my air fryer to heat up things like veggie nuggets, leftovers, pizza bites, even Field Roast corn dogs to send in the boys’ lunchboxes. It’s also great for cooking veggies quickly. In the summer it’s great because it doesn’t heat up the kitchen the way the oven does. And in the winter it’s great to have an additional cooking space, especially when space is tight while making a holiday meal.
Perfect for a holiday meal!
Other Vegan Holiday Meals you will love!
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes with Fried Onions and Bacon
- Stuffed Squash with Curried Lentils
- Cranberry Orange Relish
- Maple Dinner Rolls with Aquafaba
- Easy Vegan Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Aunt Betty’s Vegan Apple Pie
- Maple Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Let’s make Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes!
Ready to get started? You’re just 30 minutes away from perfectly crispy, golden brown potatoes! Drop me a note in the comments below, and be sure to leave a star rating!
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes (see notes)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped (about two 6 inch sprigs)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (see note)
- Chop the potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the rosemary into small pieces. Sprinkle over the potatoes.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and garlic over the potatoes as well.
- Mix well.
- Pour the potato mixture into the air fryer.
- Turn the air fryer on to 370° (the default setting on my GoWise air fryer), and cook for 20 minutes, stopping to shake every 5 to 10 minutes. If any potatoes stick you can gently use a wooden spoon or rubber tipped spatula to coax them along.
- After 20 minutes check for doneness with a fork. If potatoes are uniformly fork tender they are done. If there are still a few that are firm you can cook for 5 more minutes and check again.
- Serve and enjoy!