This quick and easy sparkling Blueberry Mojito Punch is sure to be a hit at your next summer soirée! Just 5 easy ingredients!
Summer is nearly in full swing here in the PNW. Almost. David has two more weeks of school and we are sort of limping along in a weird spring/summer limbo. The sun sets at 9pm, the weather is warm, and we’re eating dinners outside on the deck. Then reality hits and we remember that it’s a school night and scramble to get everyone to bed. But we are SO close! And I’m getting all of my summertime foods in order….like this sparkling Blueberry Mojito Punch!
Sparkling Blueberry Mojito Punch
This punch is perfect for a summertime BBQ! Just 5 simple ingredients, mixed together and chilled, and it’s ready to serve. I love that it makes a pitcherful! While I love cocktails, it’s harder to mix up individual drinks at a party. A big pitcher of a delicious fruity punch is perfect. This recipe is based on my Champagne Sangria with Pineapple and Berries, and it is so easy to make!
Just 5 ingredients!
The ingredients in this mojito cocktail could not be more simple! The mint and lime, muddled with the rum, give a nod to a traditional mojito. The blueberries and prosecco make it fun for summer!
- Frozen blueberries: you could use fresh if you had them on hand, but the frozen berries will break down more easily
- Mint: gotta be fresh!
- Rum: keep this light and fresh, and skip the dark rums. Go for silver!
- Limeade: fresh squeezed lime juice would be too tart in this recipe. Best to use store bought limeade, or make your own
- Prosecco: any type of sparkling white wine will work here! Even champagne if you’re feeling extra fancy!
Fresh from the Garden
When we bought our house two years ago it was pretty much a blank slate. A kind of ugly blank slate. We have mostly finished the inside, and even the front yard, but the backyard is a serious project…that we are working on! We’re currently finishing up a clubhouse for the boys, and then we’ll move to phase 2, where we’ll construct raised garden beds. In the meantime I have a few herbs growing in pots, and even a little raspberry plant. I was really excited to be able to pick mint fresh from my “garden” for this sparkling blueberry mojito punch!
More Cocktail Favorites
- Rosé Vodka Cocktail
- Champagne Sangria with Pineapple and Berries
- Throwing a Perfect Appetizer Party with Gloria Ferrer Sparkling Wine
- Vegan Eggnog Punch with Candy Cane Ice Cream (save this one for the holidays!)
And a mocktail for the kids!
Summer BBQ Recipes
Throwing a summer party? Try some of these BBQ approved recipes!
- Smoky Skillet BBQ Baked Beans (Vegan Baked Beans)
- Uncle Jon’s Pasta Salad
- Muhammara — Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Watermelon Gazpacho
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars
Let’s make Blueberry Mojito Punch!
Ready to get mixing? You’re just 5 simple ingredients away from yummy sparkling rum punch! Leave a note in the comments letting me know how you like it!
Sparkling Blueberry Mojito Punch
- 1 10 ounce bag frozen blueberries
- 1 handful fresh mint, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup silver rum
- 1 1/2 cups limeade (not fresh squeezed lime juice)
- 1 750 mL bottle prosecco (or other sparkling wine)
- Place the blueberries, mint, and rum in a pitcher, or other container. Using a spoon, muddle the berries and mint together. You can chill these in the fridge for a few hours for more flavor to release.
- Place the blueberry mixture in a serving pitcher and pour the limeade over the blueberry mixture. Mix well.
- Add the prosecco. Give it a quick stir.
- As you pour into individual glasses you can top with more prosecco if desired!