Vegan Blueberry Crisp
This easy vegan blueberry crisp comes together in just minutes! Just 11 ingredients, and gluten free too! It's the best dessert of the summer!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 12 people
For the Fruit Filling:
- 2 pounds blueberries (washed and stems removed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch (or use flour if you don't need it to be gluten free)
For the Crisp Topping:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats (choose certified gluten free if needed)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (large or small flakes will both work)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a large bowl, gently mix the berries, sugar, and cornstarch together. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix all of the crisp topping ingredients together. Set aside.
Pour the berry mixture into a large 9x13" oven safe baking dish.
Add the crisp topping mixture over top, gently spreading it over the berries. Do not mix the layers.
Place the baking dish into the oven and bake for 45 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the berries are bubbling.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool a bit before serving. Serve with dairy free vanilla ice cream on top.