Pumpkin Spice Waffles
These semi-from-scratch Pumpkin Spice Waffles take just minutes to put together, leaving you time to do what matters most during the holidays—spend time with your family!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 8 Belgian Waffles
- 1 2/3 cup Immaculate Baking Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1 cup non dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (if it's not in season go ahead and give banana or applesauce a try!)
- 3 T aquafaba (the liquid drained from a can of beans)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil or other neutral oil
Preheat your waffle maker.
Pour the waffle mix into a bowl. Add the cinnamon and stir together.
In a large measuring cup, measure out the non dairy milk, vinegar, pumpkin, aquafaba, and oil. Whisk together.
Pour the liquids into the dry ingredients and mix to incorporate completely.
Spoon the batter into a preheated waffle maker. I was able to make 8 belgian waffle squares.
Cook according to waffle maker instructions.
Remove from waffle maker and enjoy! I recommend serving these with my Pumpkin Spice Syrup