Hummus for the Holidays
It's that time of year....for holiday parties galore! My quick and easy holiday appetizer will be a hit at your next soiree!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 container of Boar's Head Hummus (or use homemade, see note)
- green veggies of your choice (I used 1 English cucumber and 2 pounds of broccoli)
- small red and yellow veggies of your choice (I used cherry tomatoes and radishes, mini sweet peppers would also be good)
- chives to sprinkle (parsley, or rosemary to sprinkle on top)
- optional: a bag of pita or veggie chips for extra dipping!
Place the container of Boar's Head Hummus
in the center of a round platter
Arrange the green veggies around the hummus, forming the base of the wreath
Place colored veggies around the wreath like ornaments
Sprinkle with chives, parsley, or rosemary
Serve with a bowl of chips (if desired) and enjoy!