Vegan Crispy Chicken Tacos
These vegan crispy chicken tacos are a perfect weeknight meal! They come together with easy pantry staples so you can celebrate Taco Tuesday any night of the week!
Prep Time1 hr 30 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time1 hr 30 mins
- 1 bag vegan chicken nuggets I like Whole Foods 365 brand
- 1 batch "refried" pinto beans (see link below)
- 1 batch Latin Inspired cabbage slaw (see link below)
- 1 batch salsa rosada (see link below)
- 1 bag tortillas (I like "street taco size")
- green onions, sliced
- cilantro, chopped
Prepare each of the components for the tacos. The pinto beans take the longest, though they are a "set it and forget it" recipe. You can start to prepare the other components when you have about 30 minutes remaining on the beans.
Once all components are prepared, assemble your tacos. I like to spread each tortilla with the pinto beans, then pile on the cabbage and the vegan chicken nuggets. Then drizzle with salsa rosada.
Garnish with green onions and cilantro as desired.