Quick and easy to make, these fun firecracker popsicles will be a sure hit this summer!
A few years ago I made some really yummy Coconut Lime popsicles and I have been meaning to recreate them ever since. Today I thought of an even easier way to put them together—sorry for the last minute 4th of July post! But since these whip up quickly you still have time to make them for your kiddos for tomorrow! I’ll be throwing a couple of these in my cooler bag tomorrow so that my kids can have a fun treat with everyone else at my parents’ barbecue! Better yet, make a double batch and bring them to share with the other kiddos taking part in your 4th festivities!
Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free….oh my!
Bonus points awarded to these fun Firecracker Popsicles for not having any artificial colors, being dairy free, gluten free, paleo, nut free, no food dyes or refined sugar—seriously—these should meet everybody’s needs!
Make sure to pop these in the freezer the night before you serve them—they’ll need some time to set up. I use these popsicle molds but you could go old school and use paper cups with a popsicle stick! (I also like these squeeze up pops, though they’re not as fun of a shape!). No matter what, they’ll taste great!
LOOK HOW EASY THEY ARE TO MAKE!
I hope you can find a few extra minutes to squeeze these in before your 4th of July BBQ—try them out and wow your friends! I’d love for you to follow me on Instagram, and tag photos you post of my recipes with #frieddandelions so that I can see! I love to see your creations!
- 1 can coconut milk (not lite)
- 3 Tablespoons liquid sweetener (I used agave, maple syrup would be great too)
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries (cut into bite size pieces (to match blueberry size))
- Prepare popsicle molds and set aside.
- Whisk together coconut milk, sweetener, lime juice and zest. Set aside.
- Dice strawberries and mix with blueberries.
- Fill molds with fruit evenly divided.
- Pour coconut mixture overtop and freeze overnight.
You might also like…